Friday 20 October 2017

Everything Happens for a Reason – A Short Story





“Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” — Dalai Lama

Most people think that they alone have challenges in their lives. However, the fact is that everyone has their own share of challenges and hidden stories. Some people unveil while some keep within themselves. In this post, we will discuss that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel and everything happens for a reason.


Everything Happens for a Reason — A Short Story

“We all have within us the ability to move from struggle to grace.” ― Arianna Huffington

When I was in Chennai (India), things got worse financially in 2006. I did not know what to do because things went out of my control. I tried to resolve them smoothly, but the challenges came in battalions. Finally, I was forced to leave Chennai in 2007 and relocate to another place in India along with my wife and two sons. I did not know what to do then but I took risk by moving permanently from Chennai. I was very confident of surviving in a new place despite financial difficulties as I was qualified with an MBA degree and being hailed from military background. Little did I realize that the MBA would be useful in my life during my tough times. Within a span of a month of my relocation, I joined as a faculty member to teach management subjects and soft skills for engineering students. I got positive vibrations from students and I thanked almighty for showing the right path when I did not know what to do. I was getting regular income and got my two sons admitted in schools to continue their regular education. From this, I came to know that everything happens for a reason. My services were not required in Chennai. Hence, problems came up and I was forced to relocate to a different place to pursue a noble career of teaching. I also discovered for my passion for teaching, training, research and consultancy. Whenever you encounter challenges in life, pray to God to provide you strength to overcome them. Never pray for an easy and calm life because leaders don’t rise when the sea is smooth.

When you are pushed to the corner, you must think creatively to raise resources and utilize your hidden talents and strengths. You must build new connections to overcome challenges and think creatively to work with what you have rather than blaming others. It is a fact that nobody leads an easy life. Everyone has a hidden story. In fact, there are four kinds of life ― private life, professional life, public life and secret life. 


Conclusion

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.  Because it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou

We cannot control everything in our life, but we can change our attitude toward life. Remember, tough times don’t last but tough people do last.  Life is great when it has peaks and valleys. God throws challenges to humans to make them stronger and winners. Don’t lose hope when your are forced to the corner. Fight to the finish to come out with flying colors.


“There is no need to run outside for better seeing…Rather abide at the center of your being; for the more you leave it the less you learn. Search your heart and see…The way to do is to be.” ― Lao-Tzu





If you like this article, Like and share Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414




Life is great!

Professor M.S.Rao
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2017 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S.Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in.  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment