Wednesday 31 December 2014

Professor M. S. Rao’s Vision 2030: One Million Global Leaders




Dear global leaders,

I Wish You a Happy New Year!

I have a lifetime goal to build one million students as global leaders. I share it with students and participants regularly during my teaching and training programs. I also share it in my articles, blogs, and books. I am very passionate about this prestigious non-profit project. 

I have already trained 40,000 students so far, and I conduct classes, seminars, workshops, and leadership training programs for students and corporates. Whenever the educational institutions request me to provide training programs, I honor their request and visit with excitement to share my passion, vision, and knowledge. Apart from my active involvement in grooming one million students directly, I am currently building a core team of 50 die-hard followers through a five-bucket approach who will assist me to accomplish my goal.   Here goes the break-up of the blueprint on my passion, vision, execution, and transformation.


Passion

I am passionate about students. Hence, I have chosen the noble profession of teaching to make a difference in their lives.  My areas of interest include learning, leadership, executive education, and executive coaching. Hence, I connected the area of leadership I am passionate about with students to groom them as global leaders.


Vision

My vision is to build one million students as global leaders. I am a follower of Mahatma Gandhi and Swami Vivekananda. I have been inspired by Mahatma Gandhi’s principles of truth and non-violence. Also, by Swami Vivekananda who put India on the global map in the Chicago Conference with an emphasis on universal brotherhood and fraternity. He led from the front with his simplicity and humility. Under the influence of their ideals and ideas, I lead the movement to shape one million students as global leaders.


Execution

If you want to change society, you need citizens who are highly committed and dedicated. Hence, I am looking for students with a positive, right and strong attitude to carry forward my passion and vision to build a better society to achieve the ultimate objective of global peace and prosperity.

Presently, I have built a team of a few students and corporate executives who share my passion and vision with others. They connected with me through teaching and training programs. I send them e-mails and connect with them through social media. Sometimes they phone me. I have been building this team over the last 13 years, and am still doing it by interviewing prospective candidates.


Top 50 Hardcore Team                                                            

“Men are developed the same way gold is mined.  Several tons of dirt must be moved to get an ounce of gold.  But you don’t go into the mine looking for dirt.  You go looking for gold.” —Andrew Carnegie

During my teaching and training programs, there are students and participants who follow my ideals and ideas, and seek my career guidance and counseling. I have tentatively created a blueprint consisting of ‘5 Levels of Leadership’ to build global leaders as follows:
  1. In the first level, I invite students who are interested in my passion and vision for discussion and counsel them. During the discussion, I look at various aspects including attitude, academic excellence, the attitude of gratitude, persistence, team spirit, leadership abilities, continuous learning and above all, the heart to make a difference to society. I share with them my passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders. If I find that they are seriously interested in sharing and spreading my passion and vision with others on a non-profit basis, I include their names in the dedication list of my upcoming leadership books. So far, I have included more than 300 students in five of my 45 leadership books. I have gifted these books to some of them with my own money. This dedication helps them as a reference during their employment interviews apart from remaining as a lifetime gift.
  2. I assess their contribution and commitment towards my cause apart from their performance. If I find that they contribute to society through Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and non-profits, I promote them to the second level. Periodically, I have interaction and discussion with them. If there is any need for my presence to inspire others who aspire to grow as global leaders, I attend and address the conferences/workshops/seminars free of cost.  Those who are found lacking in commitment and dedication towards this cause, and found to be fake followers, will not get entry into the second level.
  3. At the third level, I provide them free leadership training programs actively depending on our convenience.  I monitor their performance. If these leaders maintain continuous enthusiasm to spread my vision and passion and share knowledge with others, I elevate them to the fourth level.
  4. I check whether they are providing leadership training programs voluntarily on a non-profit basis to others to groom global leaders. If I find them doing a great job, and based on their commitment, contribution and performance, I publish their interviews with photos in my authored book outlining their aspirations and expectations, principles and philosophies, and commitment and contribution to society. In this way, they get gradually exposed globally. 
  5. At the fifth level, I take 50 best brains who contributed with a heart to serve society and introduce them into my international connections to enable them to grow as global leaders. At this level, all the 50 core team members must take a pledge to build 50 more core team members as global leaders during their lifetime on a non-profit basis to bring a positive change to society.

To accomplish my vision, I make use of social media including my three blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. I post articles on career, leadership, motivation, success, and learning and development regularly in my LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/professormsrao and Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414  and share them with students. I am happy to share with you that my teaching profession has become the launching pad to accomplish my lifetime vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030.


Transformation

Over a period of time, more leaders are groomed by me and my ‘Top 50 Hardcore Team’. We work as a team to make a difference in the world. When a stone is thrown into water it takes time for the ripples to reach the shore. My initiative started to create ripple effects to make a positive change among some students. Once the ripples reach the shore, I can expect a total transformation of youth for global good.  I intend to infuse my passion and vision into the young brigade who are filled with lots of fire in their bellies but lack the right direction. I would like to become a change agent to shepherd the youth to groom them as global leaders. During my teaching and training programs, I find students with lots of energy and enthusiasm to lead our country but they lack the right direction. They are looking for leaders who can show them the way. They are not happy with the way things are happening around them in society. We may consider them an impatient cohort but when we observe closely and clearly the youth is more worried about India. They are looking for fresh blood to lead from the front.

My role is to ensure that the right people are in the right place at the right time to enable them to grab the global opportunities. When a drop of rain falls into an ocean, it is without any significance. However, when the same drop of rain falls into a shell, it becomes a pearl.  My task is to make sure that the drops of rainfall into the shells and become pearls. Hence, I would like to make sure that the students don’t lose their significance by going into wrong paths and areas. I make sure that they enter into the right paths, careers, and areas at the right time of their age to grow as global leaders with universal brotherhood and fraternity.

Society is a collection of individuals. When all individuals think collectively to contribute to others, they can make a difference. Margaret Mead rightly remarked, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”  Hence, we intend to change society through a passionate vision and execution with a long-term view.


A Strong Leadership Pipeline

Building one million global leaders becomes a strong leadership pipeline for the world as currently baby boomers are retiring and there is an urgent need to build leaders at all levels especially at the senior level.  These global leaders can contribute aggressively to make a difference. They can make India a prosperous nation and a superpower in the world. They can work in any part of the world to create a better world.  I am optimistic that I can contribute my best as an individual by building a passionate team of 50 to build one million global leaders by 2030.  In the case of my untimely death, my ‘Top 50 Hardcore Team’ will continue my vision with a tremendous passion. Hence, I am committed and dedicated to my cause, and above all, I am confident about my passion, vision, execution, and transformation of students as global leaders with a global mindset to make a difference to the world.


My Personal Vision Statement

Here is my personal vision statement:
My vision is to build one million students as global leaders.
My vision is to help students unleash their hidden potential.
My vision is to help students succeed in every area of their lives and to accomplish their dreams. 
My vision is to help unsuccessful students become successful students.
My vision is to help successful students become even more successful students.
My vision is to inspire students to dream big and achieve big.
My vision is to pioneer for global peace, prosperity, stability, and security.


"I shall pass this way but once. Therefore any good that I can do, or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now for I shall not pass this way again." —William Penn 


Reference
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0794WTXXY



If you like this article, Like and share Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414



Life is great!

Professor M.S. Rao
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants, India
See the Light in You: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1949003132



Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2015 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. 

This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S. Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.com.  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

74 comments:

  1. Excellent vision Sir. I am proud to be one of your die-hard followers. The world needs inspiring leaders like you to build a better world with global mindset. I wish you a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir, You are very creative and innovative both in speaking and writing. Your vision will revolutionize the world in future. If a stone is thrown into the water, it takes time for the ripples to reach the shore. Similarly, your vision will create healthy students and good citizens and global leaders.
    Thanks for including my name in the dedication list of your authored book. Also thanks for gifting me book in the presence of all other students in the conference along with my Principal. It is a memorable day in my life. It is a great honor to be one of your die-hard followers. I pray to God that you will build one million students as global leaders by 2030.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an international inspiring icon to people global citizens. I appreciate your passion, vision and mission to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. I wish you all the best to accomplish your vision. It is an honor to be one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent vision to build one million students as global leaders. I am proud to be one of your followers. We will make India as a great country in the world and we will build a global society.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an honor to be one of your die hard followers. I appreciate your vision to build one million global leaders. Yes, you will make it happen. India needs leaders like you to inspire the youth and to build a better global world. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Professor Rao covered lots of relevant feasible aspects in his vision. His vision is possible. His ideas are unique and innovative. He always adds value to the students and society by sharing his knowledge free of charge. He is not only born for students but also for all Indians. I am confident that he will become President of India like Dr. Kalam one day I am proud to be one of his followers. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came know to late about this blog. In fact, I would have commented a long back. I am excited to know that you have crafted your vision with a viable and feasible blueprint. It is an honor that I attended your free leadership development training program a few years ago. I have been instantly inspired with your ideas and ideals. I often search in Google to read your intellectual contributions and I post my views.
    Once again, thank you very much for training me as a global leader. It one of your loyal fans. I will collaborate with you to accomplish your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent vision to build a better India and better world. I am one of his students and followers. And I am proud to say that openly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great vision to build a strong India!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir. Excellent leadership ideas and insights. Your videos and articles are useful for leaders from entry level to senior level including chief executives. They inspire listeners and readers to dream and achieve big in their life. Thanks for inspiring me Sir. It is an honor to be your vision 2030. I am proud to be one of your die-hard followers. I want you to LEAD India one day. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent vision to build one million students. I am proud to be one of his followers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a philanthropic vision to build one million students as global leaders. It is a great initiative by Professor Rao. I am proud to be one of his followers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great vision. Hats off to Rao for this NGO activity. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Professor M.S.Rao is very passionate about students. He works hard round the clock to accomplish his vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. He included my name in the dedication of one of his 30 leadership books – ‘Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEOs’ and gifted me which remains as a lifetime gift to me. He regularly spends his own money, buys books and gifts to students to inspire them. It is the rarest gesture by any professor in India. I am proud to be one of his followers. The world needs visionary and passionate leaders like him. I wish him all the best to accomplish his vision.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations for winning as one of the Top Ten Programs in the world from Leadership Excellence LEAD 2015, Dallas, USA. I wish you many more feathers in your career cap.

    This vision is the lifetime dream of Professor M.S. Rao who is born for the students. He regularly talks about this vision during his leadership development training programs. In fact, vision is the first thing to achieve in this world. I am sure Prof Rao will surely accomplish his vision. Good luck to his vision.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations for winning international award for your vision sir. I am proud to be one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Globally there are lots of leadership challenges. Professor Rao’s vision helps encounter those challenges. His vision to build global leaders is a realistic one. I am sure these global leaders will build a better world

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is an excellent vision to build one million students as global leaders. I congratulate for his vision and for his international award.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A good vision with an attitude to serve society. I am proud to be his follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a great global initiative by Prof M S Rao to serve society. I appreciate his passion and vision. I am proud to be his follower. I congratulate him for receiving international award from President Bill Clinton. India needs visionary leaders like him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. An audacious vision to build global leaders. I appreciate it. It helps to build a better world. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Professor M.S.Rao is the proud son of India. He is passionate about students. He works hard round the clock to accomplish his vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. He included my name in the dedication of one of his 30 leadership books – ‘Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEOs’ and gifted me which remains as a lifetime gift to me. He regularly spends his own money, buys books and gifts to students to inspire them. It is the rarest gesture by any professor in India. I personally appreciate his enthusiasm. The world needs visionary and passionate leaders like him. I wish him all the best to accomplish his vision. Jai Hind! - Dr. D N Rao Principal, JBREC, India

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats for winning top award in the world for your vision. I am sure you will take India to great heights globally.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is an excellent vision to build one million global leaders. It is a matter of pride that a great educationist and global leader is working with us in our campus and it is indeed a honor to all of us - Dr. A. S. Rao, Principal, BPC, JB Educational Society India

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats sir, for your great success, you encourage students to build leadership skills which helps to achieve their goals in their career. It is a pleasure to be one of your die hard followers. Jai hind

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir. Congratulations for this international achievement! To be invited by America to receive award from American President Bill Clinton is one of the rarest achievements by any Indians. You made Indians proud globally with your vision 2030. I am proud to be your follower sir.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats Sir! We all Indians are proud of you. I am sure your vision 2030 will change the Indian society better and also will help India become a Super Power. It is an honor to be your follower.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great vision proud to be follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. I get inspired by Professor M. S. Rao’s training. Most professors preach theory whereas Professor Rao talks about implementation. His training style is totally unique. His sessions are highly inspiring and thought provoking that help students implement and excel in their lives. He gifted a book 'Soft Skills for Students Classroom to Corporate'. I felt excited with his kind gesture. I am proud to be one of his followers and also to be part of one million global leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for dedicating one of your leadership books to me. Also thanks for taking time to invite me to your office to gift the book to me. It was the most memorable day in my life. You are not only born to students but also for faculty who are very eager to learn from you without any false ego. It is an honor to be your follower!
    Although it is a thankless job to dedicate your books to students, you still take time to dedicate books and gift them. You are one of the rarest professors I have come across in my life. I have the attitude of gratitude for your kind gesture. Keep inspiring students and educators.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Professor M.S.Rao dedicated his book titled 'Business Communication' to my father, and my elder brother. We are grateful to his kind gesture. He advises to dream and achieve big in my life. He inspires everybody including me. He encouraged me to write articles and I could publish two articles in 'The HIndu Young World' because of him. I am proud to be one of his followers and one of one million global leaders. - Sura Chiranjith

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sir, thanks for gifting me one of your bestselling books, 'Success Sutras for Students' in the presence of my parents in the 'Parents Meet'. It was a great day in my life. I have been highly inspired by your charisma and personality. Above all, you have a heart to support students and bring best out of them. It is a rare gesture by anybody in this world. I am proud to be one of your global leaders and your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have no words to say about Professor M.S.Rao Sir. He inspires students by dedicating his books to students and gifting them with his own money. He invited me and gifted me ‘Sutras from Management Gurus: Sage Advice for Learners, Leaders and CEOs’ book. He included my name in the dedication list of this book. It is the greatest honor in my life and a D-day in my life. He makes a difference in the lives of students. I am proud to be one among the one million global leaders. It is a great honor to be his student and follower.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Excellent vision. I am proud to be his follower

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a die hard follower of professor m s rao. i want to be one of his one million global leaders. He is a visionary leader born for the people. He is a philanthropist and above all, a great human being and leader. It is a great honor to be his follower.

    ReplyDelete
  37. “I enjoy Professor M.S. Rao’s teaching and training sessions. He knows the knack of delivering punches and quotes which are useful in the real life. His style of communication is unique and is easy to understand and digest. He shares lots of examples and illustrations that help the audiences to relate the content with real life events. He gifts books to students. I am proud to be his follower.” – T. Saritha.

    ReplyDelete
  38. “I enjoy his training programs. I attended mock interview sessions organized by him today. I learned many things. It was highly inspiring with unconventional questions and answers. He brainstormed and got the best out of students. He emphasizes on minute things to get the best out of students. He improves the bahviour among the students. I appreciate his vision 2030 and inspired by his passion towards students. I am proud to be one his followers.” – Suvartha

    ReplyDelete
  39. “It is a great initiative to dedicate books and gift them to students. Professor M.S.Rao invited me to his office and gifted his book ‘’Stay Hungry’ to me. I felt excited with his kind gesture. Nobody does such great things nowadays except great visionaries like Professor M.S.Rao. I learned many new things beyond the books from him. He conducted training program on interview skills today. I leaned new things like ‘attitude, team work, passion and continuous learning’ from him. He is passionate about students and is very keen to share his knowledge free to the world. It is an honor to be his one in one million global leaders and above all, being his follower.” – Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for dedicating the book titled 'Students Concerns and Clarifications'. You inspire not only your students but also friends like me. It is great to be your friend. I appreciate your vision to build one million students as global leaders. India needs visionary leaders like you. Lead India. Lead World. I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete

  41. “Professor Rao helps students in many ways by gifting books to students. He is passionate about students and has a great vision to build students as leaders on nonprofit basis. I fully support it and I am proud to be one of his followers.” Narasimha

    ReplyDelete
  42. “It is a great vision to build one million students as global leaders. As a faculty member, I personally know Professor Rao’ passion, excellence and commitment to students. He dedicates books to students and gifts them to inspire them. It is a rare gesture anybody can do for students these days. I wish him all the best.” – P Subramanyam, SEBI resource person

    ReplyDelete
  43. “Professor Rao’s vision is unique and inspiring. He gifts books to students to inspire them I am so excited with his kind gesture and initiative. He is very simple and humble at heart. I see his passion for students and I am astonished by seeing a huge number of followers in the college campus. I fully support his vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030.” - Prasad

    ReplyDelete
  44. Professor M S Rao's does not have followers. He has only devotees. We Indians must be proud of his international achievements. A great visionary with passion to serve people.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Professor Rao's training style is unique. When he trains, students forget this world enter into an imaginative world. He knows how to connect and mesmerize his audiences. Students are very craze about him in the campus. He is one of the finest leadership trainers in the world. He does lots of charities which he does not disclose. A great philanthropist and a humanist!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dear sir, your passion towards the training the students and making efforts to create them as Global Leaders and CEO’s. I appreciate your vision 2030 to build one million students as Global Leaders. Thanks for dedicating the book titled “Student Leaders: Growing from Students to CEOs” and giving first copy of this book to me.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for dedicating book titled 'Sutras from Management Gurus' and gifting me personally. It is indeed a lifetime achievement to me. I appreciate your passion towards students and faculty and spending your money to buy books and gifting them. You are one of the rarest academic leaders I have seen in my lifetime. Thanks to you Sir. India needs leaders like you. It is an honor to be your follower. - Sandhya, MLISC

    ReplyDelete
  48. Professor M.S.Rao’s training sessions are informative, career-oriented and are easily understood by the audience. I enjoy his training sessions. It is a great vision worth to be emulated by others- Avinash

    ReplyDelete
  49. A great vision to build one million students as global leaders. I appreciate his vision. I know him personally about his passion to build one million students. He dedicates books and gifts to students and faculties with his own money. India needs leaders like him. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  50. A great vision to build one million students as global leaders. I appreciate his vision. I know him personally about his passion to build one million students. He dedicates books and gifts to students and faculties with his own money. India needs leaders like him. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Professor M S Rao has a huge fan following. Students love him very much because of his commitment to build them as global leaders. I am proud to be one of his followers.

    ReplyDelete
  52. A great vision every students must follow.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I appreciate Professor M S Rao's Vision 2030.

    ReplyDelete
  54. A very good vision everyone must follow this guru.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I learned many things from this legendary leadership guru. I improved my personality, attitude and behavior. It was a great honor to personally attend his training programs and interact with international leadership guru. I am proud to be one of the one million followers of Professor M S Rao.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I learned many things that I was not aware of during his leadership development training programs. His training sessions are highly interactive and inspiring. He ensures takeaways during programs. He is a visionary and a great philanthropist. It is an honor to be one of his one million global leaders. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  57. A very inspiring vision 2030. Kalam had vision 2020 and you have vision 2030. You always inspire students. Kalam lived for students but you are born for students because you think about shaping students as leaders throughout the day. I am proud to be your die-hard follower. It is a great honor to be one of your one million global leaders. Academic leaders like you must become President of India to lead this country to become a Super Power. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I proud to be your follower. Although I am also a faculty, I still love to be your follower. I am amazed about the kind of followers you have in various educational institutions in India. I love your vision 2030 and passion to share your knowledge free with students. You are a great philanthropist with a vision to lead India in future.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Professor M.S.Rao is a global leadership guru who is passionate to build one million students as global leaders. He has a huge number of followers globally including in Malaysia. He gave autographs to his fans in Malaysia in August 2015 who bought his best selling book. '21 Success Sutras for Leaders' I enjoy his training programs. I read most of his books. I love his vision. I am proud to be one of his one million global leaders. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  60. A very good vision to build one million global leaders by 2030. I appreciate it and implore other Indians to follow Professor Rao who is born for students. India is very fortunate to have an international leadership guru like Professor M S Rao Happy Teacher Day!

    ReplyDelete
  61. l am proud to say i am the professor M.S rao follower.

    ReplyDelete
  62. If you want to acquire leadership ideas and insights, you must follow this blog. if you want to grow as a global leader, you must follow this blog. If you want to make a difference to the world by becoming a global citizen, you must follow this blog (Vision 2030: One Million Global Leaders

    ReplyDelete
  63. Excellent vision! Proud to follow him.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Excellent vision! Proud to follow him. Jai Hind

    ReplyDelete
  65. A great resource to inspire students and upcoming leaders. A great vision to build one million students as global leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  66. A great resource to inspire students and upcoming leaders. A great vision to build one million students as global leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Excelent vision to build one million global leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I read Prof Rao's book 21 Success Sutras for CEOs. It is the best book. I admire his vision to build one million students as global leaders. Proud to be his follower.

    ReplyDelete
  69. It is a great vision. India needs leadership gurus like you Sir. Proud to be your follower.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Proud to be your follower Sir. India needs leaders like you to inspire and lead the youth. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Excellent vision. India is blessed to have an ethical and visionary leader like professor M s rao -Debashis

    ReplyDelete
  72. Excellent vision. India is blessed to have an ethical and visionary leader like professor M s rao -Debashis

    ReplyDelete
  73. Excellent vision. India is blessed to have an ethical and visionary leader like professor M s rao -Debashis

    ReplyDelete
  74. Excellent vision. India is blessed to have an ethical and visionary leader like professor M s rao -Debashis

    ReplyDelete